You are here:
Autumn term 2018 agenda items and how to prepare
Here's a rundown of the headline issues you're likely to cover in your full governing board meeting this term. Read on to understand each issue and feel prepared with questions you can ask to interrogate the agenda items effectively.
- Safeguarding: check compliance with updated guidance
- Elect your chair and vice-chair
- Review committees and link governance roles
- Approve the school improvement plan
- Analyse end-of-Key Stage data
- Teachers' pay and pensions
- Conduct headteacher appraisal
- GDPR update
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.