You are here:
Governors and members of the PTA: conflicts of interest
- 1 Individuals can be members of both the governing body and the PTA
- 2 Members of the PTA and the governing body: potential conflicts of interest
- 3 How can we manage a conflict of interest?
- 4 Can a governor who is not a member of the PTA communicate with it?
- 5 Deciding if there is a conflict of interest: the regulations
- 2 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.