You are here:
Governors' terms of office (maintained)
- 1 The term of office for all governors is normally four years
- 2 Changing the term of office
- 3 When does a governor’s term of office start?
- 4 How can we stagger co-opted governors' terms of office?
- 5 Governors cannot extend their term of office
- 6 Resignation of governors
- 6 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.