You are here:
Can a governor sit on more than one governing body?
- 1 Governors can sit on multiple governing bodies
- 2 Serving on multiple governing bodies: potential conflicts of interest
- 3 Can a headteacher serve as a governor at another school?
- 4 Can an individual serve as governor at competing schools?
- 5 What are the benefits of serving on more than one governing body?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.