You are here:
Exclusions: role and membership of the discipline committee
- 1 Discipline and exclusion committees
- 2 Role of the discipline committee: local authority guidance
- 3 Governing bodies can decide the membership of the committee
- 4 Choosing governors who have no connection to the pupil
- 5 Should staff and parent governors sit on the discipline committee?
- 6 Associate members and non-governors on the discipline committee
- 7 Forming a discipline committee in a MAT
- 8 Can the clerk object to the discipline committee's decision?
- 11 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.