You are here:
Appeals panels: how can we find enough 'untainted' governors?
- 1 Members of appeals panels must be 'untainted'
- 2 Maintained schools: no informal delegation to governors from other schools
- 3 Maintained schools: forming a joint appeals committee
- 4 Maintained schools: appointing associate members to staffing appeals panels
- 5 Can we use governors from the LA's governors' forum?
- 6 Can we keep our own appeals committee if we form a joint appeals committee?
- 7 Appeals panels in single academy trusts
- 8 Arrangements in multi-academy trusts
- 11 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.