You are here:
Interview tasks for a clerk to the governing board
Find out what tasks you can set when recruiting a clerk to the governing board, and what to look for in a response.
- Be clear about the interview process and the tasks
- Create minutes from governing board meeting notes
- Identify confidential statements from minutes
- Prioritise tasks in light of an Ofsted inspection
- Scenario-based problem solving
- Interview questions and further reading
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.