Download our cheat sheet
Share it at your next governing board meeting.
See our fuller overview of all the changes in the School Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) 2022.
From 1 September 2022:
- There's a 5% increase across all pay and allowance ranges
- Parts of the main pay range (MPR) have higher increases
Which teachers does this affect?
All teachers employed under the terms of the STPCD.
The STPCD applies to all teachers in maintained schools, including:
- Senior leaders, such as headteachers
- Special educational needs coordinators (SENCOs)
- Part-time teachers
- Non-agency supply teachers
For other teachers in academies, check their contracts and your own pay policy to see if they’re employed under the terms