You are here:
Deputy and assistant headteachers: setting the pay range under the STPCD
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership starts from £1.10 per day and includes an unlimited number of logins for all of your governing body. If you join today, we'll also waive the £100 joining fee.
Membership gives school governors access to:
- More than a thousand online articles, with information and resources to help governors get to grips with their role
- Policy bank from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, and planners
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Pre-inspection resources, including questions that inspectors may ask
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Setting the pay range for deputy and assistant headteachers
- 2 Considerations when setting the pay range: STPCD
- 3 Considerations when setting the pay range: expert advice
- 4 Reviewing the pay range for assistant and deputy headteachers
- 5 Determining differentials between deputy and assistant headteachers
- 6 Possible pay arrangements when there is more than one deputy head
- 4 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.