You are here:
Staff discipline issues: governors' role and guidance
- 1 Governors approve the school's disciplinary procedures
- 2 Headteacher is responsible for dealing with staff discipline
- 3 Some governors may be required for a disciplinary panel
- 4 Details of disciplinary issues should not be shared with other governors
- 5 Governors can be told that a case is being investigated
- 6 Staff dismissal: what information should be shared?
- 5 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.