You are here:
Procedure for disciplining a headteacher
- 1 There is no set procedure for disciplining a headteacher
- 2 Responsibility to establish disciplinary procedures
- 3 Sample disciplinary procedure from an LA
- 4 Examples of disciplinary procedures from schools
- 5 Can the members of an academy trust instigate disciplinary procedures?
- 6 Can governors convene a disciplinary panel without LA support?
- 7 Instigating procedures when a headteacher has allegedly been untruthful
- 11 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.