You are here:
School self-evaluation: governors' role
What is the governors' role in the school self-evaluation process? This article relays advice from one of our associate education experts on self-evaluation. We also refer to guidance for governors on challenging and monitoring the school's self-evaluation, and on evaluating the governing body.
- What is a school self-evaluation?
- Summarising the self-evaluation for an inspection
- Should a school self-evaluation include grades?
- Challenging the school self-evaluation
- Monitoring the school self-evaluation
- Governors evaluating their own performance
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.