You are here:
ICT strategy: governors' role
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership starts from £1.10 per day and includes an unlimited number of logins for all of your governing body. If you join today, we'll also waive the £100 joining fee.
Membership gives school governors access to:
- More than a thousand online articles, with information and resources to help governors get to grips with their role
- Policy bank from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, and planners
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Pre-inspection resources, including questions that inspectors may ask
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Governors' role in developing and implementing an ICT strategy
- 2 Suggest that the school put targets in place
- 3 Ensure sufficient funding is available
- 4 Ensure ICT teaching is adequate
- 5 Monitor the strategy's impact on pupils
- 6 Support innovation and community involvement
- 7 Monitoring the strategy: processes
- 8 Hardware and software for a new ICT suite: governors' role
- 1 external link
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.