You are here:
Intervention in schools causing concern
When is a school eligible for intervention? We look at local authorities' and regional schools' commissioners' (RSCs') powers of intervention in maintained schools and academies. We also include information on warning notices and link to a QuickRead summary of RSCs' responsibilities.
- When is a school eligible for intervention?
- Warning notices in maintained schools
- Warning notices in academies
- Warning notices: representations and compliance
- What other interventions are possible in maintained schools?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.