You are here:
Partial closure: what to do now
Schools in England are now closed to most pupils. Be clear on what’s happening, and the steps you need to take to make sure your school leaders are prepared for partial closure.
- What's happening during partial closure?
- Governors' role in preparing for partial closure
- Questions to ask your headteacher or senior leadership team (SLT)
- Decide if it's necessary to call an extraordinary meeting
- Be prepared for an uptick in parent complaints
- Continue to monitor your school's provision
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.