You are here:
Amalgamation of schools: issues to consider
- 1 Issues to consider before amalgamation: LA advice
- 2 Governance structure in an amalgamated school
- 3 Process for amalgamation: maintained schools
- 4 Process for amalgamation: academies
- 5 Should staff governors be involved in initial discussions?
- 6 How can governors prepare for amalgamation?
- 7 Alternative to amalgamation: all-through federation
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.