You are here:
Becoming a foundation school and removing a foundation
What is the process for becoming a foundation school? We look at the statutory process for becoming a foundation school, including what must be included in a statutory proposal and how it must be published. We also look at the process for removing a foundation.
- Statutory process for becoming a foundation school
- Information that a statutory proposal must contain
- Publication of statutory foundation proposals
- Reconstituting the governing body
- Ending a relationship with a foundation
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.