You are here:
Routine Ofsted inspections in autumn 2021: impact of COVID-19
Ofsted will restart routine inspections in September 2021 for all school types and grades. See how inspectors will consider the impact of COVID-19 alongside the usual procedures.
- Process remains largely the same, but with extended inspection intervals
- Inspectors will take COVID-19 into account
- During the preparation call
- When evaluating your school's curriculum
- When evaluating your school's leadership
- When evaluating personal development
- Considering safeguarding and attendance
- Looking at external data
- Disapplication and modification of the EYFS
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.