You are here:
Ofsted monitoring inspections in spring 2021
Ofsted's remote monitoring inspections of 'inadequate' and 'requires improvement' schools will focus on how well you're providing education to your pupils during coronavirus. Find out how the visits will be carried out and what inspectors might ask governors.
- What's happening?
- Inspectors will follow up on parent complaints across all grades of school
- What are monitoring inspections and what will they focus on?
- How will they work?
- What might inspectors ask us?
- Early years: assurance visits paused until 8 March at the earliest
- Non-association independent schools
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.