You are here:
What’s changing in the new Ofsted framework?
Find out about the key changes to Ofsted's inspection framework, which comes into force in September 2019.
- New ‘quality of education’ judgement
- Separate judgements for ‘personal development’ and ‘behaviour and attitudes’
- Section 8 inspections of 'good' schools to happen over 2 days
- Longer initial phone calls with the lead inspector
- Internal performance data no longer used as inspection evidence
- What’s staying the same?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.