You are here:
Questions from Ofsted for governors
Find out what Ofsted inspectors are likely to ask you during inspection, including questions they might ask under the new inspection framework, and what evidence you can use to prepare your answers.
- Questions under the current framework
- Questions under the September 2019 framework
- Know your role and your school
- 'Quality of education' under the new framework
- ‘Personal development’ and ‘behaviour and attitudes’ under the new framework
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.