You are here:
Ofsted: sharing a judgement of 'inadequate' or 'requires improvement'
- 1 When and how to share inspection results with the school community
- 2 Sharing the outcome with parents: examples from schools
- 3 Dealing with the media following a negative Ofsted judgement
- 4 Media statements from chairs: examples from schools
- 5 Building trust with parents after being put in 'special measures'
- 15 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.