You are here:
The General Data Protection Regulation explained
- 1 What is the General Data Protection Regulation?
- 2 Why do governors need to know about it?
- 3 What will be different?
- 4 Summary of the regulation
- 5 You need a 'lawful basis' for processing data
- 6 How to prepare
- 7 More information will be published
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.