You are here:
2018 in education: predictions for the year ahead
2018 promises to be as eventful a year as any in education. Stay ahead of the game with our round-up of the main developments and discussion points to look out for.
- Progress on SRE and mental health
- Ofsted's curriculum review: more prescription in the pipeline?
- Inspection of MATs – clarity awaited
- MAT CEO pay: will the DfE act?
- Data protection: the long-awaited GDPR
- Social mobility and accountability: carrots, rather than sticks
- New additions to safeguarding guidance
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.