You are here:
Staff code of conduct: model and examples
In this article, you can download our model staff code of conduct, which is approved by a law firm and the NAHT. This article also sets out examples of staff codes of conduct from primary, secondary and special schools. You can see examples that cover the Prevent duty, and relay suggested contents for a code of conduct from a teaching school.
- Model code of conduct from The Key
- Codes of conduct from primary schools
- Code of conduct from a secondary school
- Code of conduct from a special school
- Codes of conduct covering the Prevent duty
- Advice from a teaching school: suggested contents
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.