You are here:
Are there examples of drug policies from schools? We link to policies from a range of schools. We also look at advice on writing a school drug policy, from the DfE and the Association of Chief Police Officers, a local authority and a charity.
- Drug policies for primary-aged pupils
- Drug policies from secondary schools
- Drug policy from a special school
- Policy from a pupil referral unit
- DfE/ACPO: framework for writing a drugs policy
- Advice on writing drug policies
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.