You are here:
Sex and relationship education (SRE) policy: model and examples
Download our model sex and relationship education (SRE) policy, and see examples of policies from primary, secondary and special schools, including schools with a religious character.
- Model policy from The Key
- Requirement to have an SRE policy
- Examples from primary schools
- Example from a secondary school
- Examples from special schools
- Examples from schools with a religious character
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.