You are here:
Governors and trustees supplying schools with goods or services
Find out how to manage conflicts of interest if you’re purchasing a governor's goods or services. If you're an academy trust, you also have to manage related party transactions.
- Manage any conflicts of interest
- Definition of a ‘related party’ (academies)
- Managing related party transactions (academies)
- Payment of trustees (academies)
- Competitive tendering policy (academies)
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.