You are here:
Paying governors: is it allowed?
- 1 DfE: governance rooted in voluntary service
- 2 Restrictions on issuing payments to governors (maintained schools and PRUs)
- 3 Restrictions on issuing payments to governors (academies)
- 4 Governor allowances and expenses
- 5 Compensating governors for loss of earnings
- 6 Can a national leader of governance be paid to chair a governing body?
- 7 More from The Key on payment for governors
- 5 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.