You are here:
Budget planning: staff costs
How do we account for increases to staff costs in our budget plan? This article relays advice from two of our associate education experts, and looks at LA guidance on factors that might affect staffing costs. We also include advice on how to account for these costs when planning the budget.
- Requirement for a three-year budget projection
- Staff costs to consider when budget planning: expert advice
- Should staff names used in the budget plan be anonymised?
- Planning staff costs: advice from a local authority
- Accounting for potential increases in staff costs
- Budget planning tools from local authorities
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.