You are here:
Funding for maintained schools
- 1 Maintained school funding: how does it work?
- 2 Funding is allocated to the LA based on census data
- 3 Dedicated schools grant is core funding stream
- 4 Local funding formulas: what factors are included?
- 5 How is SEN accounted for in the local funding formula?
- 6 Pupil premium funding is second funding stream
- 7 Other funding streams
- 9 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.