You are here:
Finance report to governors
What should be in the school's report to the finance committee? This article includes a KeyDoc template for finance reports to governors, which sets out the types of information governors should look for. We also refer to finance reports from schools and a case study on financial management in an academy.
- What information should SBMs report to governors?
- KeyDoc: sample finance report
- KeyDoc: template for a finance report to governors
- Monitoring financial compliance
- Questions for governors to ask about the finance report
- How should the SBM share the report with governors?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.