You are here:
Charging parents for school trips
- 1 Some charges for school trips are not permitted
- 2 Charging for 'optional extras'
- 3 'Optional extras': must a school pay for one-to-one support?
- 4 Parents in receipt of benefits: exemption from charges
- 5 Asking for voluntary contributions
- 2 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.