You are here:
Letting school premises: rules, responsibilities and guidance
- 1 Who decides whether to let the school premises?
- 2 Consider seeking specialist advice
- 3 Consult before letting premises for 'charitable purposes'
- 4 Conditions of hire
- 5 Compliance with health and safety requirements
- 6 Must the school provide first aid cover?
- 7 Security arrangements
- 8 Provision of adequate supervision
- 9 Evidence of insurance and licensing
- 10 How can we ensure lettings are not disruptive to the local community?
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.