You are here:
Awarding GCSE and A-level grades in summer 2021: summary
Get a summary of how teacher-assessed grades will work for GCSEs, A-levels and vocational training qualifications (VTQs) this summer, including what evidence teachers should use and how exam boards will support your school.
- Your role this year
- What's happening and when?
- How should teachers grade pupils?
- The internal quality assurance process
- The external quality assurance process
- All pupils will have the right to appeal their grade
- Vocational and technical qualifications
- What about pupils who want to resit but didn't in autumn 2020?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.