Pupil progress & attainment 13 articles
- When it comes to measuring pupil performance, it's easy to confuse 'attainment' and 'progress'. You'll usually hear them mentioned together but they're not interchangeable. Understand the difference between the two with our guide.
- Use our questions to help you analyse pupil progress and confidently hold your school leaders to account.
- Read the basics about assessment for pupils with special educational needs (SEN) on 1 page. You can also download this QuickRead as a ready-made resource to share with colleagues.
School performance data 4 articles
- Whether your school's received good or poor results, understand what to do on results day, and download our list of questions to challenge and support your headteacher at your next meeting.
- Data analysis of your pupils' performance is a key part of understanding attainment and improving pupil outcomes. Get to grips with how to go about it, including what to focus on and how to analyse data from ASP and IDSR.
- Performance measures can be confusing. Get up to speed with what 'progress 8' is and how it's calculated, so you can understand your school's performance data.