You are here:

Single central record: monitoring checklist

Ref: 4087
Last updated on 7 September 2018
School types: All · School phases: All
In-depth article
As a governing board, you're responsible for monitoring the single central record (SCR). Download our checklist and use our suggested questions to help you with this responsibility.

Article tools


  1. 1 Download our checklist
  2. 2 Questions to ask your school leaders
  3. 3 What should be recorded
  4. 4 Storing the SCR
  5. 5 Inspection of the SCR

More from The Key

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.