You are here:
Keeping Children Safe in Education: changes from September 2018
An updated version of Keeping Children Safe in Education came into force on 3 September 2018. Understand the main changes and clarifications, and find out what you need to do now.
- Complete these key actions
- Safeguarding information for all staff (part 1)
- The management of safeguarding (part 2)
- Safer recruitment (part 3)
- Allegations of abuse made against teachers and other staff (part 4)
- Child-on-child sexual violence and sexual harassment (part 5)
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.