You are here:
Coronavirus: operational guidance summary
Read our summary of the DfE's operational guidance to find out what your leaders need to do now England has moved to step 4. Here we cover the main changes to the rules, including 'bubbles', the use of face masks, school trips and after-school clubs.
- Everyone should attend unless they're self-isolating
- School leaders need to review your protective measures and risk assessment
- Which types of educational visit can happen and when
- Breakfast and after-school clubs can go ahead
- Music, dance, drama and PE can take place
- Ofsted: 'light-touch' over summer, full inspections in September
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.