You are here:
School website: publishing curriculum information
What information should we publish about the curriculum? This article sets out the rules on the content that maintained schools and academies must publish online about the curriculum. You will also find suggestions from one of our associate experts, and examples from schools.
- Curriculum information schools must publish online
- Publishing curriculum information online: guidance
- Curriculum information from primary school websites
- Curriculum information from secondary school websites
- Curriculum information from special schools
- Curriculum information published online by PRUs
- Curriculum information from EYFS settings
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.