You are here:
Meetings between parents and governors
- 1 Must governors hold an annual meeting with parents?
- 2 The purpose of meetings with parents
- 3 How often and when should meetings be held?
- 4 A model for a meeting
- 5 Examples of parent forum agendas
- 6 Which governors should attend the meetings?
- 7 Reporting back on the meeting
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.