You are here:
Communicating with separated parents
- 1 All parents should be treated equally
- 2 What are the school's administrative responsibilities?
- 3 Sharing information about a child with their parents
- 4 Obtaining parental consent for outings and activities
- 5 Separated parent policies: examples from schools
- 5 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.