You are here:
Coronavirus: managing parent complaints
Dealing with complaints is understandably more challenging during partial school closure than in normal times. Get advice on how you can help to relieve some pressure from school leaders and how to hold panel hearings successfully.
- Parents may complain to you more often
- What to do if a parent approaches you directly with a complaint
- How to respond to common complaints during partial school closure
- Your school's expectations for handling complaints
- How to hold panel hearings during coronavirus
- Extend your school's complaints timescales if needed
- Your school should let parents know about any changes or delays with handling complaints
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.