You are here:
Promoting British values in the curriculum
How can we promote British values through our curriculum? We look at guidance from the Department for Education on what teaching British values involves. We also relay advice from two of our associate education experts and look how schools are including British values in their curriculums.
- All schools are expected to promote British values
- Teaching British values
- Promoting British values in different subjects
- Embedding British values throughout the school
- Promoting British values: examples from schools
- British values in SMSC development: evidence for Ofsted
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.