You are here:
Curriculum jargon buster
There are lots of bizarre curriculum terms flying around. Get up to speed on what they mean.
- Download our jargon buster
- Intent, implementation and impact
- 'Broad and balanced'
- Thematic curriculum/cross-curricular
- Discrete subjects
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) education
- Personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE)
- Relationships and sex education (RSE)
- Core and foundation subjects
- English Baccalaureate (EBacc)
- Attainment 8 and progress 8
- Scheme of work
- The Gatsby Benchmarks
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.