You are here:
The Key’s toolkit of ready-to-deliver CPD modules provides everything you need to run high-impact, in-school training for teachers, leaders and support staff.
Each module is designed to be delivered by staff to staff to support deep learning that drives school improvement. Developed with leading organisations and subject experts, the modules cover topics ranging from providing effective feedback to pupils, to time management, and are underpinned by relevant, evidence-based research.
Find out more and download sample materials.
Find out more or call 0800 060 7737 for more information.
CPD Toolkit includes:
- Facilitator briefing notes providing step-by-step guidance on how to deliver each session
- Presentation slides outlining and referencing key concepts, theory and research
- Action-research tools encouraging participants to analyse their own practice
- Case studies providing real-life examples of strategy application
- Videos and multi-media content to help explain complicated concepts
- Practical activities and inter-session tasks to ensure learning is embedded
- Research summaries providing succinct overviews of relevant research and evidence
- Learning logs enabling participants to reflect upon their learning against objectives