You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- After inspection: sharing the outcome with governors
- After inspection: sharing the outcome with parents, pupils and the public
- Appealing against the outcome of an inspection
- Complaints about Ofsted: procedure
- Deferring an inspection
- Demonstrating governors’ contribution to school improvement
- Evaluating the impact of continuing professional development (CPD)
- Governor involvement in Ofsted monitoring inspections
- Implications for maintained schools judged to be 'inadequate' new
- Improving already outstanding schools
- Inspection grading: does a 'satisfactory' school now have to improve?
- Inspection grading: how is overall effectiveness judged?
- Inspection grading: lesson judgements and overall grading
- Inspection grading: requires improvement for overall effectiveness
- Inspection of behaviour
- Inspection of converter academies updated
- Inspection of governance: taking action after a poor judgement
- Inspection of pupil premium spending
- Inspection of special schools
- KeyDoc: preparing for Ofsted checklist updated
- Ofsted and link governors
- Ofsted inspection from January 2014: overview of changes
- Ofsted inspection of a children's centre: questions for governors
- Ofsted inspection of governance: an overview
- Ofsted inspection of safeguarding
- Ofsted inspection of school finance
- Ofsted inspection of SEN provision: preparation
- Ofsted inspection of teaching assistants
- Ofsted inspection: meeting with staff governors in federations
- Ofsted inspection: pupil case studies
- Ofsted: subject or aspect survey inspections
- Ofsted: subject survey and monitoring inspections
- Post-Ofsted action plan: is a meeting required?
- Preparing for an Estyn inspection (primary schools)
- Preparing for an inspection: personnel and pay committee
- Questions from Ofsted for governors
- Questions from Ofsted for subject leaders
- Questions from Ofsted on child protection and safeguarding
- Requesting an inspection from Ofsted
- Reviews of governance: an overview updated
- Schools graded as 'requires improvement': frequency of inspection
- Section 8 inspections: schools judged ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’
- Sharing a judgement of ‘inadequate’ or ‘requires improvement’
- The role of governors in preparing for a re-inspection
- The September 2012 Ofsted framework: an overview
- Changing school status
- Government policies and legislation
- Improvement planning
- In the news
- School collaboration
- Values & ethos
After inspection: sharing the outcome with parents, pupils and the public
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to the site you can browse the article summaries only. However, as a member you can read several hundred articles and ask our researchers to answer your questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Try The Key today
The Key provides highly practical answers in response to governors' questions. Each answer is then published as an article on the website.
You can read up to 5 articles for free today by clicking the button on the right.
Full members of The Key are free to browse hundreds of answers published on the website and can ask our experts an unlimited number of questions. To find out more about becoming a member, click on this link.
Sample what The Key has to offer